Devs Post By Jubayer
"don't limit yourself...."
Pages
Home
ANDROID/iPHONE PROJECTS
RUNNING CODE
TRAINING PROGRAM
ACHIEVEMENT
PROJECTS
Popular Posts
What 7+ Years in Software Development Has Taught Me
When I started my software development career, I was mostly focused on one thing: Learning how to write code. After several years of e...
Show Data In Table View Using Plist
I show how to use arrays to show data. Today i have use plist to show the data.plist means property l...
Integrating SSRS Reports with Angular and ASP.NET Core
When developing enterprise applications, generating dynamic reports in multiple formats—such as PDF and Excel —is a common requirement. In ...
Jun 11, 2013
Get Screen Size and Orientation in Android
Display display = ((WindowManager)getSystemService(WINDOW_SERVICE)).getDefaultDisplay();
int width = display.getWidth();
int height = display.getHeight();
int orientation = display.getOrientation();
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment